Thursday, November 11, 2010

Breastfeeding Tita Old Man

apple pie

all started this summer, going to play at home in Italy of various girlfriends, Sara discovered the toy kitchen. Pots, dishes, utensils, stoves, quickly became a passion for her. So, once back in America, we have just bought a toy kitchen. She loved to play, prepare the pasta, meat with vegetables and then give us this food. After a while, 'but must have understood that my mother in her kitchen preparing the food and so true every time I want to come in the kitchen in her arms to see what I'm doing. He wants to lift the lids and explain what's in the pan and when I say that water boils runs to get some 'pasta with his hands and throw it into the pot. Because she likes it so much and sometimes when we are at home all the haunting them do not know what to do, I began to involve her with the pizza. When I say: Come on Sara come that we make the pizza, she begins to jump, clap their hands excitedly and say (in his own way) pizza, pizza, pizza. I lie down in the frying pan and then she helps me to put salt, oil, oregano and tomato, but the part she likes most is spread over the mozzarella.
The other day I was in the mood for cake and so I offered to make one. You know what that is because there is a label in her kitchen with an oven and a cake in and when we ask if it is ready the cake she goes to sniff and then motions with his hands as if to say almost.
I prepared all the ingredients of our apple pie and then off, one by one, we began to put them in and mix. She just helped me, took the pieces of butter and put them in and then with a spoon Wood helped me mix.
When I did eventually put all the slices of apple, you are too funny. We also baked our cake and here is the result ... Very good!

N

0 comments:

Post a Comment