Monday, December 13, 2010

Are Kidney Stones Really That Painful

"The teacher arrives when the student is ready."

And here I am to express my thoughts,
this time I want to focus on the title of this post:



"The teacher arrives when the student is ready."

I would say that there is no better time than this,
life put me before a new trial,
a new challenge,
a new opportunity to change and grow
as I have always tried to
do since I opened the window interior.



I've never been a very diligent student,
even a little rebellious and anarchic
live in my school, here is an institution
but my teacher is the life that lays before me this new examination
that willy-nilly I face, and face the best, as well as
taught me lessons in the past,
I stop a moment,
meditate to find my "self" and
again to seek self-awareness
to resume the reins of my future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment