Monday, January 24, 2011

Pinewood Derby Starwars

Academy of Dance

We have written will be at a school dance ... The girlfriends of
Sara had started going to this school and the opinions of the mothers were very positive, so today the Sara had her first lesson. Because these children are young, they really do not dance, but various activities: playing, dancing, singing, coloring, reading books and make a snack together. It 'more like a kind of asylum, and in fact they enjoy so much. The Sara has always been with me since she was born, but today I left her in a place again with new people for two hours does not seem to have been a problem. The teachers said it was very good and when I asked her if she had fun and wanted to go even scuolina, I said yes, very confident. I'm very happy for several reasons: Sara can socialize with other children, can learn new activities and above all learn English and also so I have two free hours
:-) For the moment we only go once a week, but who knows, if it is good, could become two. Become a ballerina our baby?!

N

0 comments:

Post a Comment