Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Slow Songs For Dances

Our S. Valentino

Our Valentine's Day was very simple but beautiful. We were three of us, our family, we love, we are well and that's what counts. First, the school
Sara has done a lot of jobs on and was very good and every time we make them see us and say they are beautiful and she was great, so proud!
Then she and I together we prepared a nice note to accompany the gift that we had for my father and we have prepared a nice dinner. This was the evening's menu:
potato soup and mushrooms (with Licia and Helen for the recipe, it was a success!)
pie with artichokes and ham roll
cream and jam with berries (recipe taken from this blog that I follow)
E 'was just a nice dinner, almost ;-) restaurant
Father instead brought us a beautiful bouquet of roses, red ones and yellow ones were for me for Sara. The flowers are always beautiful, and if you do not know, but I am always happy to receive them.

N

0 comments:

Post a Comment