Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jardine Biella Changing Table

racking and various mixtures

Since We are home for a week, after a bit 'games are always the same and you soon get bored. Yesterday I tried some games on the internet that you can do with Sara and I are in this imbattutta page very interesting, with many ideas of games for children. I especially liked the idea of \u200b\u200bpouring and mixtures, so I took the containers of different sizes and I filled with large and small pasta, flour, faglioli of dry cereal, and then several spoons and strainers and funnels. Without even saying the Sara has had a great time, pouring things from one container to another, they mingled, half fell to the ground and maybe it was also surprised because I did not get yelled at, indeed encouraged. There was more than half an hour and a record for her because she can not make a giorco for more than 10 consecutive minutes.

N

0 comments:

Post a Comment